Aliens HUB Near by Developments
Apart from the developments in Hitech city & Gachibowli other notable developments are planned with the area in & around just Shamshabad are expected to attract an investment of around 70 thousand Crores in next 5-10 Years. There are developments planned for Hyderabad beyond HUDA (Hyderabad Urban Development Authority) transforming into HMDA (Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority). HUDA which covered Hyderabad for about 250 km² will be replaced with HMDA that will span across at least 700 km².
Initially, 99% of buyers had no clue to the geography of the land around Shamshabad / Maheshwaram on srisailam highway. But now its getting clearer. Exact locations of E-city, SEZs can be seen on ground with companies constructing compound walls and even few companies have started operations as well and also the road expansions in place.
Some of the key factors to look into Srisailam Highway :
- TCS, Cognizant, Wipro SEZs at Adibatla in Ibrahimpatnam mandal. TCS plans to add 28,000 employees to its existing workforce of 26,000 in the state over the next three to five years The new recruits will be deployed at the company's Adibatla IT SEZ
- Pharma City on 11,000 acres at Mucherla in Ranga Reddy district. Arial Survey is done by honourable Chief minister of Telangana Sri. K. Chandrasekhar Rao in December 2014.
- Agha Khan International University built on at least 100 acres (0.40 km2) of land
- Srisailam National Highway is going to be the Hub for Aerospace SEZ in Hyderabad.Tata Advanced Systems Ltd (TASL) is currently setting up three new facilities in the 250-acre SEZ at Adibatla in alliance with Sikorsky and Lockheed Martin for the manufacture of helicopter cabins, aircraft and its components apart from the existing campus.
- Expansion of the Srisailam Highway which made it easier to connect to all parts of the city, thanks to the government to upgrade state highway to national highway.
- Hardware Park which is functional now estimated to spread around 2500 acres (10 km²) for silicon chip manufacturing. Land allotment has been done to set up a manufacturing and R&D base for TATA TELE SERVICES, INTEL, AMD, ZEN Technologies and many more reputable semi-conductor MNCs
- SemIndia/Fab City(E-city), Hyderabad beat other contenders (such as Mysore and Chennai) to win the mandate for India's first semiconductor wafer fabrication plant or 'fab' to be set up by SemIndia Inc. They are licensed from U.S.-based chipmaker Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Inc., with an investment of around $3 billion. SemIndia will also set up an assembly, test, mark, packing (ATMP) facility close to the fab unit. The SemIndia plant is expected to come up on 1,200 acres (5 km2) at Srinagar which is on Srisailam Highway and close to the Hyderabad International Airport at Shamshabad
- 260-km, Peripheral Ring Road, Is Being Developed By, Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA).The Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority is planning to construct another ring road. The 260-km Peripheral Ring Road will connect the towns of Ghatkesar, Pochampally, Bhongir, Shadnagar(Connecting Aliens Hub), Shamirpet, Dundigal, Medchal and Shankarpalli that fall within the jurisdiction of the extended area of HMDA.The PRR will not only connect these urban pockets with each other but will also provide inter-connectivity to the Outer Ring Road (ORR). Moreover, the 150-200 ft road will connect urban pockets spread over the districts of Ranga Reddy, Medak, Mahbubnagar and Nalgonda
- Hyderabad International Airport is projected to be India's largest, spread over at least 5500 acres (22 km²). This international airport will also serve as an aviation hub for air traffic of from the U.S., Europe and East Asia. It began its operations on 23 March 2008.
- At Nanotech Park with an area of 1,100 acres (4 km2), a Korean firm, Intellect Inc., with an estimated investment of $1 billion has already laid the foundation of the company's presence.
- India's first privately owned and managed Jewellery SEZ to be commissioned; this is slated to become one of the country's largest Gems and Jewellery SEZs. The campus is expected to house about 75-100 diamond, colour stones, pearl, semi-precious stones, jewellery and jeweler-watch manufacturing units. Construction of this Group Company's state-of-the-art factory, on a 100,000 sq. ft. plot is complete, and the diamond cutting and polishing units have commenced operations
- Hyderabad Metro Rail project starting from Shamshabad Airport via Gachibowli will eventually reach Raheja Mindspace and
- Hitech City. This will be a 71 km stretch, one of the largest projects of its kind in the world, and will be covered in 20 minutes.